The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia (the Chamber) has served businesses in our region since our inception in 1801. That’s more than 220 years of expertise – and relationships – that companies considering Greater Philadelphia as a location to grow their business can lean into for support.
We bring together business and civic leaders across industries and sectors, promote growth, and create opportunity in our 11-county region, which includes the City of Philadelphia and all of southeastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and southern New Jersey.
Greater Philadelphia: Achieve Your Vision Here
The Chamber, through our Select Greater Philadelphia (Select) brand, also tells the powerful story of our region as a global leader – in business, education, life sciences, health care, innovation, entrepreneurship, and more – inspiring businesses large and small from around the world to grow and make our community their home.
Our Business Attraction and Expansion team, our Select website, and the numerous resources we provide at no cost aim to make the region more accessible to site selectors and real estate representatives working to grow or expand their companies in Greater Philadelphia. It’s the primary reason why the Chamber is the best first stop – or first call, first email, first meeting – on your location or expansion journey.
The Chamber community is another valuable asset. Our members, in industries from life sciences and financial services to technology, advanced manufacturing, and many more, represent nearly 600,000 employees in the region.
“Our job is to be your first point of contact and then to stay by your side as you go through your business expansion or location process, answering questions, providing research and data, arranging tours and itineraries, making introductions, and connecting you to leaders in our collaborative business ecosystem who can share their stories, experiences, expertise, and recommendations,” said Lindsey Hover, Manager, Business Attraction and Expansion, the Chamber. “We’re committed to showing you how connected, collaborative, and accessible our region is.”
The support and services you can access through the Chamber’s Business Attraction and Expansion team to help facilitate your location or expansion activities are free, something that came as a surprise to some of the companies we’ve worked with, such as South Korean medical device company InBody, whose story we recently featured.
“Think of our team as an extension of yours,” Hover said.
Our Service Offerings
Here are some of the ways the Chamber’s Business Attraction & Expansion Division can help support you:
- Business and Expansion Services – We are the go-to team for companies, site selectors, and real estate representatives working to help organizations from around the world locate or expand in our region. Our approach is consultative and informative, and we stay connected with you throughout the process, providing introductions where needed, bringing consistency, and offering resolutions to help advance your project.
- Connector and Collaborative Services – Our team helps to connect locating or expanding businesses with economic development teams, real estate professionals, business experts, civic and community leaders, and other professionals to help move plans and ideas from concept to reality.
- Research Services – The Chamber’s professional researchers provide comprehensive regional data to help companies, site selectors, economic development teams, real estate professionals, and others make informed decisions when relocating to and expanding across our 11-county region.
- Marketing and Communications – We tell the story of working, living, growing, and playing in Greater Philadelphia, encouraging companies to locate or expand their operations in our community where they can enjoy an excellent quality of life. To help tell this story, we develop and implement a wide range of communications, including advertising, media relations, online messaging, broadcast programming, and events that bring partners and prospects together.
You can learn more about these services on the Select website, view a map of the region, discover incentives and funding programs for businesses at every stage of growth, and access our property search tool.
Let Us Be Your Guide to Greater Philadelphia
Ready to get started or interested in learning more? Contact the Chamber’s Business Attraction and Expansion team through this link.
Explore our online resources at https://selectgreaterphl.com.
Meet us at upcoming conferences. We just returned from the Phacilitate Advanced Therapies Week in Miami, FL. In the coming months, will represent Greater Philadelphia at:
- MD&M West (February 6-8 in Anaheim, CA)
- HIMSS (March 11-15 in Orlando, FL)
- SXSW (March 8-16 in Austin, TX)
- ASGCT Annual Meeting (May 7-11 in Baltimore, MD)
- BIO International Convention (June 3-6 in San Diego, CA)
- SelectUSA Investment Summit (June 23-26 in National Harbor, MD)
“I am confident you will find us welcoming, knowledgeable, and tireless in supporting you through this journey,” Hover said. “And once you’re established in Greater Philadelphia, we’ll be your partner for many years to come.”
If you plan to attend or would like to connect with the Chamber team at these conferences, please contact Lindsey Hover at [email protected].