Deloitte, the multinational professional services network, recently released its annual Technology Fast 500. This list ranks the fastest-growing technology companies in North America.
Congratulations to the seven technology companies that are making our region an innovation sector:
- Harbor Business Compliance, a compliance solutions provider for businesses and nonprofits in Lancaster, PA, had an 810% growth in revenue.
- Health Union, LLC, a digital health company based in Philadelphia specializing in digital publishing and patient connection, had a 521% growth in revenue.
- Meet Group, Inc., a technology company in New Hope, PA created multiple features and apps all in the past year, had a 214% growth in revenue.
- Phenom People, Inc., a human resources technology company in Ambler, PA that raised $22 million in Series B funding, had a 1,045% growth in revenue.
- Sidecar Interactive, Inc., a marketing technology company in Philadelphia, had a 576% growth in revenue.
- Spark Therapeutics, Inc., a well-known gene therapy company that developed treatment for retinal disorder, had a 193% growth in revenue. On Tuesday, Spark was officially acquired by Roche for $4.3 billion.
- Vici Media, LLC, a Philadelphia-based digital advertising company with services ranging from sales training to reporting, had a 254% growth in revenue.
This fall, Greater Philadelphia was named the sixth biotech hub in the country for a second year. According to Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, in the past year our region obtained $806 million in 37 venture capital deals, created approximately 48,000 jobs, and has 10.6 million square feet of lab space. Technology companies throughout the region continue to make Greater Philadelphia an excellent place to live, work, and thrive.