Greater Philadelphia is in the heart of the Northeast U.S., strategically located between New York and Washington, D.C. Thanks to our favorable location, an excellent labor pool, and a multimodal transportation network, our region offers a major competitive advantage to companies that depend on the efficient movement of raw materials and finished goods.
In 2015, global real estate leader CBRE named three emerging global logistics hubs in the U.S., and Greater Philadelphia was one of them. These hubs are a backbone of today’s worldwide supply chain. Infrastructure expertise is the key:
- 5 international airports within a 90-minute drive
- 2 Class I freight railroads
- 3rd busiest AMTRAK station in the US.
- 100+ interstate highway interchanges
- 3 major shipping ports along the Delaware River